Sunday, May 27, 2012

For SALE: Commercial Wet Felting Machine

I've decided I need more room in my fiber studio so I'm selling my commercial mini-mill wet felting machine. This thing is awesome but I don't have room for it. It makes a 3x4 wet felted sheet of fiber in a very short period of time and it's way too easy to do it... just lay out the fiber, add soapy water, shut the lid, and turn on the timer. It really is that easy.

Here's a few pics of it:


This is NOT an item that can be shipped. It must be picked up in Axton, VA (an hour south of Roanoke, VA and an hour north of Greensboro, NC). Price is $3,500. You can see some of the items you can make with it besides felted sheets in my album on facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.115758885163564.18806.100001883600456&type=3

For more info please email me.

5 comments:

  1. do you still have the felting machine for sale?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Bob, I sold it shortly after I listed it. I hope you find one that suits your needs. :)

      Dawn

      Delete
  2. Bob:

    Since I found this message, I thought you still might be interested in buying a felting machine just like Dawn's. Our company, Wooly Comforts, is going out of business due to our health concerns and we are selling our felting machine. It is the same as Dawn's. If you are interested, contact us at woolycom@roadrunner.com
    Thanks, Dave and Nancy, Wooly Comforts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very sorry, but I did not see this message when you put it up. I am still interested as of today. If you still have it or if anyone has one for sale, email me at bobalford@aol.com

      Delete
  3. I want to share with you all here on how I get my loan from Mr Benjamin who help me with loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i apply for the loan when things was getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin grant me loan without delay. here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, lfdsloans@outlook.com.

    ReplyDelete